Book Your Vacation Online
Or Call (407) 939-7828
- 22 Harbourside Lane Hilton Head, South Carolina 29928
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time Zone
- Resort Type:
- Disney Beach Destination
- Rates From:
- $110 per night, plus tax
- Maps and Directions:
- For more information, see Maps & Directions
- Check availability online or call (407) 939-7828. (Guests must be 18 years of age or older to call this number.)
- Arrivals and Checkout:
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out begins at 11:00 a.m.
Secluded on an island within an island, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is a nostalgic re-creation of quaint vacation homes nestled under the shade of 100-year-old live oaks that surround a great lodge. Located 1.3 miles from the heart of the Resort (view map) is Disney’s Beach House, which offers 12 miles of Atlantic Ocean beachfront and private recreation facilities.
Services for Guests with Disabilities
- Rooms and Suites come in a variety of sizes
- (21) Deluxe Studios
- (21) One-Bedroom Villas
- (72) 2-Bedroom Villas
- (5) 3-Bedroom Grand Villas
- 3 Quick-Service Dining Locations
- Access to Miles of Atlantic Ocean Beachfront
- Fitness and Massage Services
- Storytelling Campfire Pit
- 300 Foot Fishing Pier
- Recreation and Rental Facilities (including bicycle rentals)
- Community Hall (attend select Activities here)
- Pools and Beach
- Bend and Stretch’s Workout Room
- Broad Creek Mercantile Shop - Activity sign-ups, souvenirs, limited groceries
- Big Murggies Den at Live Oak Lodge - Cozy gathering spot with a roaring fireplace
- Big Buoy Arcade at The Surfmen’s Station
- Disney’s Beach House (located 1.3 miles from the heart of the resort on miles of Atlantic Ocean beachfront)
- Complimentary Wifi is available in Guest room and lobbies.
- Big Dipper Feature Pool and Slide
- Little Dipper Children’s Pool
- Beach House Pool at Disney’s Beach House, about 1.3 miles away from the heart of the Resort
- Complimentary Guest Parking
- Shuttle service to Beach House
- Guests must provide transportation to and from airport. Taxi services are available for local transportation.
- The Resort is not able to accommodate recreational vehicles or campers, with the exception of motorhomes required for medical purposes. Please notify the Resort in advance. There are a limited number of RV storage facilities on Hilton Head Island, available at a fee. For assistance with storage reservations, please call the Front Desk at (843) 341-4150.
- Temperatures range from 74-89 degrees Fahrenheit in July and from 40-60 degrees in January.
- Don't forget to pack your sunscreen!
Services for Guests with Disabilities
- This Resort includes an accessible path of travel from arrival to the lobby area, as well as to accessible Guest rooms; restaurants; merchandise locations; meeting rooms and convention spaces; business centers; pools; and exercise and laundry facilities.
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation is available.
- This Resort hotel offers accessible rooms for Guests with disabilities including wheelchair and hearing accessible rooms. TTY equipment is available upon request at check-in.
- Due to beachside building requirements, a majority of the rooms at the Resort are located up at least one flight of stairs and do not have elevator access. For guaranteed elevator access, an accessible room must be booked. Select studios and One-Bedroom Villas offer elevator access, while 2-Bedroom Villas and 3-Bedroom Villas do not.
- Service animals are welcome throughout the Resort with designated relief areas.
- Accessible parking or valet parking is available.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved in advance. Guests are also welcome to bring their own wheelchairs to the Resort.
- Learn more about services for Guests with Disabilities. Or, for additional accessibility information, please call (407) 934-7639.
- As you check in, look closely at the mural at the front desk; Mickey may be hiding there in several places.
- You may also find Mickey hiding in the 1940’s-themed commercial signs that decorate the lodge buildings.