Or Call (407) 939-7828
Though this is a fairly comprehensive list, activities and excursions are subject to change, or may not be included in this list.
Prior to your stay, please contact the Resort at (772) 234-2116 to get the most up-to-date program schedules, additional information, directions—or information on how to purchase Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets.
Some activities require a fee to participate.
- - Watch baby turtles crawl to the ocean (seasonal)
- - Kayak the sandy shores
- - Snack on S’mores at our Sing-along-Campfires
- - Watch a Movie on the Green
- - Take a wild Airboat Ride
- - Eat with Pirate Goofy and Pirate Donald at our Pirate Character Dinner
- - Celebrate your Un-Birthday
- - Begin your scuba diving career
Activities & Excursions
Un-Birthday PartyCelebrate the 364 days of the year that aren’t your birthday with party games and cupcakes.
Movie on the GreenMovie night by the campfire ring (Seasonal)
Matey Mike's Treasure HuntEnjoy an afternoon of fun looking for the treasure in this wonderful outdoor treasure hunt.
Disney Discovery Club(Additional fees may apply) A 3-hour supervised program that gives kids ages 4 to12 an opportunity to discover, create and explore. Evening events are offered for a nominal fee, while the evening programs include dinner. Also, there are sports activities which include non-traditional volleyball, soccer, games, races, movies and crafts.
Creative FunRelease your creativity with these great activities:
- Pirate Hat & Sword Craft (Additional fees may apply)
- Paint a Mickey Plate
- Design shark-tooth necklace
- Sun Catchers (Additional fees may apply)
- Tot Sea side Chefs (Additional fees may apply)
Turtle Troop (Seasonal)(Additional fees may apply) Observe the summertime nesting of sea turtles along the shores of Florida’s famous Treasure Coast.
Scuba Experience (Seasonal)(Additional fees may apply) Learn the basics of SCUBA diving in the resort pool.
Ask the Naturalist (Seasonal)Curious about a bird or plant you've seen? Get more information from an expert.
Beach WalkBe it a romantic stroll at sunset or a family outing to explore the sandy shore.
Creatures of the LagoonComing Soon! Check back for more details.
Classes, Courts and Courses
- Soccer fields
- Tennis courts
- Port Holes miniature golf course
- Bocce ball court
- Campfire pit
- Horseshoe pit
- Fishing FUNdamentals (Additional fees may apply)
- Surf School (Addition fees may apply)