Disney's Vero Beach Resort is the perfect location for weddings, business meetings and other special gatherings. When you reserve our exceptional facilities, talented Disney Cast Members attend to every detail of the arrangements—including catering—to ensure that your event runs flawlessly. We'll make your event as memorable as possible!
Customized WeddingsThe fantastic and attentive Cast at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is eager to help you on your journey from Once Upon a Time to Happily Ever After. As you plan your perfect wedding, they are available to assist you with creative decisions, such as selecting linens and recommending vendors, as well as practical details, like guiding you through Florida marriage license laws.
The resort offers a maximum of 211 sleeping rooms available for your wedding party and Guests. The rooms range in size from a standard hotel room to a spacious 3-bedroom beach cottage.
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, though small by Walt Disney World standards, proudly offers 2 spectacular location options for your wedding ceremony:
- Croquet Lawn: Step outside the back door of the main building of the resort and step into this picturesque place that is embraced by the sand dunes.
- Beachside Boardwalk: This intimate location overlooks the ocean and is available for wedding ceremonies after 6:00 pm at certain times of the year for groups up to 40 guests.
Reception LocationThe SeaGrape Banquet Room, complete with a dance floor and room for a DJ or small band, can accommodate up to 100 Guests for your seated reception. Rented tents can provide some extra room for larger parties of up to 175 Guests.
Wedding Styles, Menus and DrinksNo matter your taste, the talented Cast Members (or Chefs) have made it easy for you to find a style and menu selection that reflects who you are. You also have the chance to enhance your menu with sensational hors d’oeuvres, additional course options and reception display specialties. Choose from one of these 6 customizable style selections:
- The Bridal Brunch: For morning celebrations
- The Traditional Bride: For a simple, but elegant event
- The Classic Wedding Reception: Features a plated 3 course dinner
- The Romantic Bridal Buffet: A fabulous fairy-tale feast
- The Modern Wedding Reception: 3 themed chef-attended stations offer many meal options and toppings
- The Grand Wedding Reception: A plated 5-course dinner fit for royalty
Conference and Event Locations
Special Event RoomsFor your upcoming special event, consider a location that contains the long lasting Disney traditions of quality, service and imagination. The 2 main special event rooms at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort are:
Galleon Board Room
- Seats up to 14 guests
- Maximum capacity, in a reception setting, of 40 people
- Ability to cater breakfast and lunch in the adjacent foyer
- 55-inch wireless monitor/TV with printer
- Smart Board
- Built-in flip charts & white boards
- Wireless polycom
- Audio Visual staff
- 1,624 square-foot room
- Room can be dividable into two separate meeting rooms of equal size
- Undivided room has maximum capacity of 150 people
- Maximum capacity may vary depending on room set up, staging, entertainment and/or audio visual needs
- Built in LCD projector and screen
- Sound system with wireless lavaliere and hand held microphones
- House background music (can be on or off)
- Sound-proof air wall
Alternate event locations include: Sonya’s Restaurant: maximum 50 people Beach Cottage: maximum 25 people Lakeside Pavilion: maximum 100 people Beachside Boardwalk: maximum 40 people Croquet Lawn: maximum 100 people
Maximum capacity may vary depending on staging, entertainment and/or audio visual needs.
Examples of other special events and celebrations that could be spectacularly celebrated at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort include:
- Board Meetings
- Corporate Meetings
- Team Meetings